07 November, 2009

a minor test

i had my first test today: taking a picture of myself for the website banner... while blindfolded. thankfully i did not try to put the banner together with my blindfold on, as i have become dreadful with photoshop, after years with no practice. you can see the fruits of my labor above. it's alright - not the best thing i've ever done with photoshop. whatevs.

anytime i've had a blog (all 4 of them have been clandestine - even my close friends have not known), the first post has always been less a manifesto, more a routine entry. this way i can put less pressure on myself to live up to the early standards i may be tempted to set in a more formal introduction. this blog will obviously need to depart from the informal because i am also not keeping this one a secret. there is an about page, so that can hold any rules i decide to set and my autobiographical information; though the ephemerality of the internet may tempt sporadic (perhaps habitual) rule- or autobiography-changing.

so this is it. my blindfolding extravaganza. my sensory sensey sense thing. tomorrow: raekwon show in northampton. blind.

1 comment:

outsidejosh said...

i'm so glad you're doing senses stuff!